Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mysterious Life! xD

Go down 
+4
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|
Dragon1x6
AceTrooper
RoronoaPNS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

My Mysterious Life! xD Empty
PostSubject: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 am

Here's everything you need to know about the one, the only and the best....ME!!!! Shocked Wink

I am Pantelis (Dale), i am from Greece, the world's more beautiful country, i am 17 and i live in Kavala!

I attend the Third year of senior high school and yes, this year is THE year! i'm giving the exams in order to go to a university and study Computer Technology, which is my specialty in Senior high school (of dead)!! xD

my hobbies are computers, internet, editing, reading (MANGA!) and MUSIC!!! i just started learning Bass Guitar, i hope someday i can become a famous Bassist!!!! Very Happy

I work hard for editing and my studio and i will put all my effort to be one of the best editors in the whole world!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 pm

lool seniour highschool of the dead lol! lol! n1 xD
and don`t worry man... just send me an invitation when you give a bass guitar concert. i`ll be there!! Very Happy Very Happy

guess it`s my turn now:

i`m 18 yeats old and live in germany the really best country xDD btw pns how is life going in greece after the economic crisis and all money you got from our country?? lol! jk

i`m also in my final year at school and will make my abitur this year Wink

hmmm hobbies:
-friends
-sports (soccer, badminton...)
-computer + editing Very Happy

sooo... who`s next?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon1x6

Dragon1x6

PostSubject: Yosh!   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 am

Pretty much the same as PNS..Greece/Kavala.. same school.. second year of
senior high school/study Computer Technology.
Hobbies are computers, internet, editing, reading (Only MANGA!),
sports(football,basketball,volei) and MUSIC!!!

And i am 17 years old...thats all. Very Happy Cool Basketball
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 am

Ummmm....From Ireland/Derry

16 years old, Skipped a year of school. Have most of my qualifacations done. Studying Art, Business, Maths, Physics

Hobbys: Drawing, internet, reading, wrighting, sometimes I'll ruin a video by editing it, football (sport in general) ummmmm more but I can't think at the moment.

Job: Part time at the local Art's N' Crafts shop in my city.

Note: My grammar and spelling are both astoundingly horrible. For some reason I can't even begin to comprehend the examiner marking my english exams saw fit to give me an A...I don't know if he was blind or just having a laugh but..meh.
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm though one... I am Greek too and half Norwegian.... 16 years old i am in the same school with Dragon1x6 and Pns but in another class!!
Hobbies: Music
Editing
Video Games
Drums
And everything that has to do with PC
AceTrooper life in Greece with the economical crisis isn't that good you are giving us money so we can live in a "better" condition but everything is getting more and more expensive and yeah in a couple of years everybody is going to move to Germany like back in the 1973 until Greece gets out from the freaking crisis(Never going to happen)But still Greece is the most beautiful country!!
P.S We own a hotel pay us a visit in the summer!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 am

Laughing Senior HS of the dead!

Well... I'm from the U.S. *calm down guys nothing to get excited over* lol...
Everyone calls me Al (Al - egend23) in school and at home. Laughing

Hobbies Include: Soccer, Editing, Friends, Reading

I am 17! , 3rd year of highschool!! bounce Studying computer programming cuz that is what I want to be!

Editing has become a hobby! I started in 2008, stopped for like 1 and 1/2 years then started in again in late 2009 =D

Glad to join this group! Shocked This is me after seeing I was accepted!
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 am

Hey Al why should we get exited?? Cause your from the U.S of A the land of opportunities the land of the American Dream the land of the Super Bowl the land of Obama!!! (Imagine those words with a dramatic sound) Razz Razz lol
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 pm

lol hmm well o-o im from The US as well xD

i live in New York lulz and im a junior in highschool (of the dead) :u lulz lol! um i am also studying computer programming etc.. lol ummm i like watching TV, Editing and reading some times xP and video games

lol um im hispanic no i am not mexican if thats what your thinking >.> im puerto rican xD and uh yea i been editing for about 3 years already um i have been taken up as the Student of TheMoleski hes a really coolio editor you should check him out sometimes i am greatful to be his student and uh yea thats it i guess for me xP
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm

oh yea and im 17 xP thats all i guess
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Nell you remind me of the younger brother I'd always dreamed of having....But...you're older than me and my younger brother is a spoilt little so and so <,<

Just thought I'd point that out ^
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm

nellogs could be my hispanic twin!! bounce everything is the same!! I have a friend down in new york who is my close twin in characteristics and hobbies, but you're even closer! weird.... small world.

Yeah, Frank don't get excited lol, and I did read it with the sound effects tongue Razz I live in GA though, its not that exciting down here other then past happenings. Its also bipolar weather down here too Rolling Eyes

YES THE LAND OF THE SUPERBOWL!! bounce
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Heh atleast im not the only hispanic in the Group xP lol!
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm

oh, sorry nellog =( i look hispanic lol, but I'm bengali. That's why I bothered to say hispanic. silent You still have everything the same as me in characteristics!
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 pm

D'aww oh well xD lulz
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 am

Heheh ! I live in a tiny freaking village and almost every other teenager dislikes me cause im different!!!And why am i different 1st cause i am awesome and htey can't live with that 2nd Cause i watch anime and thats to weird for those guys 3rdCause i am smarter!!
Back to top Go down
RaiwashiSP

RaiwashiSP

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Heyyyy Guys nice talking to you all... Well for those who don't know anything about me here is a biography:

My name is Sakis (Greek - Σάκης)
I'm you leader's (XxRoronoaPNSxX) twin brother, so as of appearence we are pretty much the same..
We live i the same village ( Shocked ) and in the same house !! ( Shocked Shocked )
I'm 17 and a half years old, i also go to the High School Of The Dead... I'm actually one of the dead !! rabbit
I am at the computing speciality and i want to study computer programming and Multimedia Applications..
I actually want to be an animator so wish me good luck Smile
My hobbies are music, coffe time, movies, Anime, Manga and Editing AMV's !!!
---I'm in love, oh yes i just wanted you guys to know that i'm happy Very Happy
mmm What else??

I like trips, especially with my friends and my goal on YouTube is to achieve greatness... i want almost every editor know
my name !! and i hope i acomplish it in the future.. we all know it takes time, but eventually it happens Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Coffe time?! I hate coffe!!!
Back to top Go down
RaiwashiSP

RaiwashiSP

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 pm

That's a lie ! YOu lOVE cOFfee!!
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 am

I know coffe is amazing!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 am

so as you`Re going to the highschool of the dead is this supposed to tell us that zombies love coffee?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: My Mysterious Life! xD   My Mysterious Life! xD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 am

Yeah pretty much!!
Back to top Go down

My Mysterious Life! xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Rebellion Studios :: Light Rebellion Studios :: Anime Music Videos-
Jump to: