Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nellogs V-day vid

Go down 
+3
TheFrankestain
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|
nellogs
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nellogs

nellogs

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Well um yea i been workin on this vid for a while (a week xD) and its for someone special to me lulz and i just want u guys opinion on it Very Happy its Unlisted before someone sais anything xD

Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 am

It's amazing...I can't really say anything more about it

Great Song, great anime and above all great editing ^^!

(Btw 5 centimetres per second is one of my favorite anime's. Why didn't he turn around at the end!!! A split second and he would have at least caught a glimpse of her >.<!!!!)

Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 am

nice man its awesome!! Very saint valentines type!! xDD
Back to top Go down
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 am

that's great work aniki!!!! Smile keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 am

yeah nice one man ;D
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks guys Very Happy lulz
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

thanks again for the name Smile I downloaded it and will watch it soon and add it to my new anime amv list!
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

The production qualitiy of 5 centimetres per second is unbelievable. It's so well done it's beyond comprehension....
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:10 pm

i so agree with you! i am amazed while watching it! though it keeps lagging on my computer...
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Well worth watching for the animation and come on....the story line is epic :p
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 pm

i'm almost done with it! XD on the last episode part.. the 2nd part was so sad =( I was like come on! come on! go for it! Say what you feel! but she didnt... but it was great to watch!
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 pm

If you downloaded a Japanese subtitled version, I have a raw HQ copy you can download for editing ^^?
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

|_Xavier's-Slumber_| wrote:
If you downloaded a Japanese subtitled version, I have a raw HQ copy you can download for editing ^^?

OhMYGAWD yes!! can i get the download please? my downlaod fails =(
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Righto, I'll upload it to a fileshare website and give you the link Surprised

Will do it ASAP ^^!
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Alrighty, it uploaded faster than expected X D (Three Cheers for mega upload!!)

Anyway here's the Download link : V#http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W3N2SH9X

Do with it what you will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 pm

^ like this its better quality then the one i was using
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 pm

THANK YOU! =D now i can make some amvs with it!
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 am

No problem man, It was no problem at all. I can also recommend other anime depending on what type of amv you'd like to make.

While being crap at editing my creative skills are second to none!

It also helps to have seen an uncountable number of Anime o-o (It rains quite a bit in Ireland and I have rather poor health so I tend to stay in a lot) Razz
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 am

However I do work at my local Art's N' Crafts store Surprised So I suppose I'm out quite a bit X D
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 pm

lol, i am pretty unhealthy too unless I actually do some exercising. School used to keep me inside a lot but now I have soccer which keeps me healthy =D. Ooo arts and crafts... i suck at them, but I praise my friends when they come up with some original stuff for AP art. Its really interesting! Okay, um the anime... I have to watch this movie called summer wars, this series called natsume yujinchou, this movie called voices of a distant star... the 4th naruto shippuden movie.. or was it the 3rd 0.o... uh.. the rest of HOTD, soul eater, and spirited away , again. Yeah, I think I got enough on my plate for now lol
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:53 pm

My health is a little worse than that :/ It's not like I eat unhealthly or anything, quite the contrary actually, I have an extreamly weak imune system which dosn't put up much of a fight. I was recently in hospital with Hepatitis A, not to mention tons of other problems before that.

I'm also sure it's the 4th shippuden movie you havn't seen ^^!

HOTD = Freaking amazing

Spirited away was stunning

Summer wars looks quite beautilful ^^! Havn't seen it yet but it's on my list aswell Very Happy!

Soul eater never really apealed to me :/

Still you have quite a good taste in anime

So many amazing serises to choose from, We're spoiled for choice
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

I totally agree with you! lol so many anime.

I haven't watch soul eater yet, so I don't know how it is gonna turn out Rolling Eyes

yeah, I'm excited for summer wars! bounce

I can't wait to watch spirited away again! and the 4th shippuden moive, I need to watch the yujinchou thing too for amvs. Here is an awesome amv that someone won an Akross contest with using the yujinchou anime. Its under my best amvs ever! here is the video!

Well for other stuff, dang dude, that sucks! Shocked The worst I get is a never ending cough which stays on me for weeks and weeks at a time if I don't get exercise. And my colds are worse then anyone else. Yeah I don't eat unhealthy either.
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

That...Dosn't deserve and Akross prize....It deserves a freaking oscar o-O!

That was seriously some S class stuff o-o. That person has tallent in buckets, and crates and boxes and what ever else you put stuff in o-O

That was like O.o....I need to work harder when it comes to art if that's what I'll be up against when looking for a job o-o
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

I mean....Jesus o-O.....How? and Who? What? When? Where? With an extra helping of What? o-o!!
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

Nellogs V-day vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellogs V-day vid   Nellogs V-day vid Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

lol i can't believe this is like the most active topic in the whole site xD
Back to top Go down

Nellogs V-day vid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next