Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not feeling the love...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

Not feeling the love... Empty
PostSubject: Not feeling the love...   Not feeling the love... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 pm

------Never Mind, I was being a prick, Sorry to those I may have offended with this

Last edited by |_Xavier's-Slumber_| on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling the love...   Not feeling the love... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 am

1) Sometimes you act like your a member of the studio without being mean or something i think that you should try not to do that.
2)About the posts from DarkDoctorTL...Me,him and PNS we live in probably the most retarded country.. aka Greece...so the thing is that DarkDoctorTL doesn't have internet at his house so he can't be online as much as he wants.
3)I agree with you that hes rude and kinda mean....but you could just p.m. me not make a new topic.
4)Me,Pns and DarkDoctor are going to discuss about you cause your not a member of LRS and deside if you can stay if not your going to be kicked out,but you can still be a fan on youtube!!
Back to top Go down
|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

|_Xavier's-Slumber_|

PostSubject: Re: Not feeling the love...   Not feeling the love... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 am

-------Reffer to my first post
Back to top Go down

Not feeling the love...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Rebellion Studios :: Light Rebellion Studios :: Light Rebellion Studios News-
Jump to: