Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SDS leaders are retarded...!!

Go down 
+3
RoronoaPNS
AceTrooper
TheFrankestain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

SDS leaders are retarded...!! Empty
PostSubject: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 am

For starts i want to say that we have no chances of winning...So dont get your hopes high. Why is that? 1)One of the judges is Myazuis boyfriend and the other one is her best friend.2)They are doing whatever they want without caring about what we have to say about it,like giving an extension for their members or dont giving a crap about what rules WE want.3)...well there is no number 3...1&2 says it all....
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 am

hm we`ll see about that ^^

btw is the deadline being extended now? i talked to paradisekiss to discuss this with pns because there are still so many videos missing ... i don`t wanna win only because my opponent didn`t make a vid >.<
Back to top Go down
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:59 am

They asked for an extend but we denied 'cause we didn't want xD i know it's arrogant, but if they are stupid, then let us be too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
DaStev3n

DaStev3n

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 pm

yeah they dont deserve a extension Evil or Very Mad
otherwise it would be unfair^^
and @frankestain i think so too -.- but why dont you wanted other judge??
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

To ask for another judge was out of the line...because we where their second option for a battle,i dont know who was the first option...it was canceled because they didnt personally know the judges so the judging was a failure...so yeah..no changing that...
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:12 pm

so now the whole battle is cancelled?
Back to top Go down
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:26 pm

AceTrooper wrote:
so now the whole battle is cancelled?

no, it's still on! xD
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:40 pm

so the ones who didn`t make their videos simply lose and now the judges are gonna start judging?

i want an opponent Twisted Evil xD
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 am

Ace they might just give themselves an extesion with out asking....who knows!
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 am

lol ... well then let`s see how this turns out Oo
Back to top Go down
DarkDoctorTL
Admin
DarkDoctorTL

PostSubject: Well if they didnt have those judges...   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 am

If they didnt have those judges,how could they ever win against our members dude?
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

hm it`s not that they don`t have any nice videos for the battle xD

and hell yeah my opponnent finally made a vid !! he`ll get pwnd now Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXBloodShotOcelotXx

xXBloodShotOcelotXx

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I would've ask for an extension for my guy but tbh it wouldnt have matter I couldnt see him making anything close to my vid not trying to be cocky
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:06 pm

oh wow @_@
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:58 pm

one more thing please update your list....TheDragon1x6 is out no longer editing and JackKuirser is in!
Back to top Go down
nellogs

nellogs

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:26 pm

then whos gonna take dragons place in the Studio battle if it still goes on? o.o
Back to top Go down
TheFrankestain
Admin
TheFrankestain

PostSubject: Re: SDS leaders are retarded...!!   SDS leaders are retarded...!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 am

Its kinda too late for that...so nobody...
Back to top Go down

SDS leaders are retarded...!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Rebellion Studios :: Light Rebellion Studios :: Light Rebellion Studios News-
Jump to: