Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1

Go down 
4 posters

AFT Round 1: Kisame VS Jinbe
Kisame
Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 I_vote_lcap67%Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Jinbe
Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 I_vote_lcap33%Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:49 am

Ok, i will start the AFT! The Anime Fight Tournament!
Each week i will post polls with 2 anime characters from different animes and you will
have to vote who you think that could win in a battle!! Smile
i hope you participate, it's just for fun and to see your personal opinions about anime characters!

ROUND 1: FISHMEN FIGHT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:03 am

well, i admire jinbe and i don't like kisame's personality but the latter is labeled as "a tailed beast with no tail", so i think he's more powerful! jinbe is also powerful enough, cause he was shichibukai and the sunny pirates captain, but i will go with kisame! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 am

this is bias on my part, but I think Jinbe is a total badass because of the whole war arc in one piece as well as impel down so I pick Jinbe. His fishman karate and former shichibukai status also tops it! Razz
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am

i agree with pns xD

though i don`t read manga and therefore don`t know kisames full power yet i think he is just too badass for jinbei afro

and @pns: we could also do team matches or battle royal in this tournament don`t you think? =DD
Back to top Go down
KurosakiAMV95

KurosakiAMV95

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm

i agree the ace's reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm

booooo you guys suck Razz
Back to top Go down

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 1
Page 1 of 1