Light Rebellion Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Rebellion Studios (LRS) Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4

Go down 
4 posters

Anime Fight Tournament Round 3: Hatake Kakashi VS Kisuke Urahara
Kakashi
Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 I_vote_lcap80%Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Urahara
Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 I_vote_lcap20%Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:48 am

Oooooooooook guys, the AFT Round 3 is over and the winner is..................Toshiro Hitsugya!!!!!!

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 BlueTiger-Dragon

I will now start AFT Round 4!!! Smile

The competitors are:

Hatake Kakashi VS Kisuke Urahara (Main Protagonist's Mentors and Teachers)

NOW LET'S SEE SOME VOTES!!!
and don't forget to vote for our first MEP in the poll for the MEP!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://lightrebellion.forumgreek.com
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:58 am

Hatake Kakashi is one of the most popular and powerful characters in Naruto! He has insane power even though he hasn't demonstrated all of it! he holds one of the Sharingan, and he has mastered it's technique, Kamui!
He also has mastered some Lightning Jutsu and he is the man known as the ninja who has copied a million Jutsu (Due to Sharingan's copying power)!
He was suggested as the new Hokage of Konoha twice and he is the Third Division Commander of the Allied Shinobi Forces!

Urahara is also one of the strongest characters in bleach and one of the "genious" of the series (along with Mayuri and Szayel)! He was the previews captain of the 12th division and the founder of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute! He has excellent experience in Sword and Kido Combat and he has managed to seal Aizen, the main antagonist, even though every other Shinigami was completely defeated by the latter!

my vote goes to Kakashi, because of the Kamui Awesomeness and his still-mysterious power which i hope he will reveal soon!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Alegend233

Alegend233

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I'm sorry Urahara, but Kakashi, hands down, way to awesome! Sharingan is just too much to handle and I was seriously about to punch the computer when I saw the episode where I thought he died by Pein's hand! He is too good overall!
Back to top Go down
xXBloodShotOcelotXx

xXBloodShotOcelotXx

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Urahara pwns Kakashi... bleach characters have much more stamina than Naruto characters (excluding Naruto) and would dominate him with shikai alone and since he's just as smart if not smarter than Kakashi, I don't see him outsmarting Urahara either
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:19 am

it`s a draw for me so i`m not gonna vote Wink

both characters rock like hell!! xD
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:41 am

next round? Razz
Back to top Go down
RoronoaPNS
Admin
RoronoaPNS

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:42 am

oh, i was too busy with the studying and the MEP these days that i totally forgot it..!! Razz
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

haha np man xD

and good luck with your exams!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AceTrooper

AceTrooper

PostSubject: Re: Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4   Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm

soooooooo where is the next round? :DDDD
Back to top Go down

Anime Fight Tournament - Round 4
Page 1 of 1